Hello, My Name is Mrs. Iniguez
and I teach Astronomy
4th Period Astronomy
7th Period Astronomy
Everyday at 2:15 - 3:45
- Be in your assigned seat ready to work before the tardy bell rings.
- Personal grooming should be done outside of the classroom
- Respect people, equipment, and school property.
- No food, drinks or electronics.( put all electronics away before class starts)
- Follow all directions as they are given.
You must sign in at the beginning of each class period for attendance verification. Failure to sign in may result as an absence. If you are late 10 minutes or more, you must go to the attendance office to get an entrance pass to return to class. You will be marked absent after 20min.
- 1-2 Tardies = Lunch detention
- 3-4 Tardies = Lunch detention and phone call home
- 5;10;15 or more Tardies= Discipline referral and administrator interventions.
No detention will be issued when using “free tardy” card. You must go to attendance to fix the absence, on your own time. You will not be sent to attendance during class time.
60% Labs/Daily work/ Notebook
30% Quizzes and Tests
10% Nine weeks test
Re-doing Assignments (assignments or tests the students want to re-do for a higher grade)
You may re-do any assignment with a low grade. You may come in, in the morning from 8:00 – 8:30. All work must be turned in the week before the 9 weeks end. The maximum grade for a Re-do is an 80.
It is your responsibility to get any/all assignments missed and return it within the given time frame.