Esteban Salazar-bldg-B-rm 143
the artist and not the art, freeing oneself to make their art a
political and philosophical statement or concept; instead of only a
representation of life in traditional means.
It is very important that my students feel they can express themselves without worrying about
the opinions of others. I take great care to make sure all students
feel secure about working on their projects. Students are not allowed
to make fun of, or even touch other students work. Be kind. The
greatest creativity can be achieved when one feels free to express
Students are expected to
demonstrate knowledge of technical terms, techniques, methods, and
philosophies. Students who show effort do well in this class.
expect my students to come to class prepared, work hard, participate.
Students may come to my classroom for extra help during lunch. If you
would like to contact me please call 496-8200 ext 6059 or by email at
THINGS YOU MUST DO
1. BE ON TIME
2. WORK ON YOUR PROJECT EVERYDAY.
3. BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS DURING CLASS.
4. PITCH IN WITH CLEAN UP
THINGS YOU MUST KNOW
1. PLEASE BE QUIET DURING ATTENDANCE/ANNOUNCEMENTS
2. BE ATTENTIVE WHEN MR. SALAZAR IS TALKING, REMEMBER THERE WILL BE TEST
3. USE LOW LEVEL CONVERSATION WHEN WORKING.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
1. PAPER CUTTER... PLEASE DO NOT USE UNSUPERVISED. FINGERS DON'T GROW BACK
2. WE USE SOME DANGEROUS TOOLS. FOLLOW INSTRUCTION ON USAGE.
3. OTHER PEOPLES' PROJECTS... LOOK. BUT DON'T TOUCH. ACCIDENTS MAY HAPPEN.
4. DO NOT DAMAGE CLASS TOOLS. (RULERS, SCISSORS, ETC.) THIS IS DESTRUCTION OF SCHOOL PROPERTY.
C Day Monday - Wednesday
C1 - (845-930) ART 2
C2 - (934-1019) AP 2D Studio Design
C3 - (1023-1108) Conference
C4 - (11:12-11:57) Art 1
C5 - (12:38-1:23) Art 2
C6 - (1:27-2:12) Art 2
C7 - (2:16-3:01) Art 2
C8 - (3:05-3:50) Art 2
A/B Day Thursday & Friday
A1(C1) 8:45 - 10:15 B1(C3)
A2 (C2) 10:20 - 11:50 B2(C4)
A3 (C5) 12:45-2:15 B3(C7)
A4 (C6) 2:20 - 3:50 B4(C8)
supply list needed:
assorted paint brushes