BOWIE BEARS PHYSICAL EDUCATION / GIRLS BASKETBALL
, my name is Mary Martin and I'm a physical education teacher and the
Head Girls Basketball Coach at Bowie High School. I graduated from
Bowie High School in 2000 and have my degree in Kinesiology with a
minor in education from the University of Texas at El Paso. I have been
teaching and coaching for three years. The Bowie Bears Physical
Education Classes and our Lady Bears basketball program will provide
the students a safe, positive learning environment that develops
physical, mental and social well being.
- Wear ID badge at ALL TIMES
- No food, drinks, makeup or electronic devices are allowed out during class.
talking while teacher is talking.
- Students must suite out on daily basis.
- 1st Offense: Student Conference
- 2nd Offense: Interventions such as changing student seating and/or detention
- 3rd Offense: Parent Conference over the phone or in person
- 4th Offense: Discipline Referral to Administration (If offense is serious the first three steps may be skipped.)
Major Sports Girls Basketball and Physical Education Individual Sports
1st 8:45 -9:30
2nd 9:34- 10:19
Planning Period 11:12 - 11:57
5th 12:38- 1:23
7th 2:16- 3:01
Homework is not given in my class because 90 percent of the grade is based on in class participation.